Cookies are small files which are saved to the browser used by visitors to our Website, in order to allow the server to remember each user’s visit when this user later visits the content again. This information does not reveal your identity or personal data, and the cookie has no access to the information stored on your computer, but still allows our system to identify you as a user who has already visited the Website in the past, and who looked at certain pages, etc.
Furthermore, they allow the saving of your personal preferences and technical information (for instance, the number of visits or the actual pages visited).
In accordance with Directive 2009/136/EU adopted into our legislation by paragraph two of article 22 of the Spanish Law on the Services of the Information Society and the Electronic Commerce, and pursuant to the directives of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we inform you in detail about the use we make of cookies on our Website.
This Cookies Policy aims at informing you in a clear and precise manner about the cookies used on our Website (hereafter the “Cookies Policy”). With regard to third parties, meaning parties outside our Website, we cannot be held liable for the content and veracity of their confidentiality policies, the information which we offer always refers to the source.
Below we list the cookies in different categories. However, it is necessary to consider the fact that one single cookie may be classified in more than a single category.
– First-party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s system by a system or domain managed by the editor, where the service requested by the user is supplied.
– Third-party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s system by a system or domain name not managed by the editor but by another entity which processes the data.
– Session cookies: A session cookie for a Website only exists whilst the user is reading or navigating the Website. When the user closes their Web browser these cookies are usually removed.
– Persistent cookies: A persistent cookie for a Website exists on a user’s computer until a future date. For example, the cookie expiry date could be set as 1 year, and each time a Website is accessed over this period the Website could access the cookie.
– Technical cookies: Cookies allowing the user to navigate through a Webpage, platform or application, as well as using the various options or services offered such, as for instance, the management of the Website traffic and data exchange, the identification of the session, the access to parties with limited access rights, to remember elements which constitute an order, executing the procedure for a purchase, a subscription or participation in an event, use of security elements during navigation, storage of content for the distribution of video or audio files, or the sharing of content on social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: Cookies which allow the user to access the services by means of certain general characteristics, defined in advance in function of a number of criteria on the user’s system, such as language, type of browser, regional configuration on the basis of which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analytical cookies: Cookies allowing the follow-up and analysis of the behaviour of the user on the Websites they use. The information gathered by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on a Website, application or platform, as well as for the navigation profiles of the users of these Websites, applications or platforms in order to make improvements in function of the usage of the Website and the services by the user.
With regards to the processing of the data collected by the analytical cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, and although it is very unlikely that they could represent a danger to the privacy of the users as long as they are first-party cookies, processing the collected data exclusively for statistical purposes, information regarding their use is supplied and that the user must have the possibility to refuse them.
– Advertising cookies: Cookies allowing the most efficient management possible of the advertising space which, if appropriate, the editor has included in a Web page, application or platform where the requested service is available in accordance with certain criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are published.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: Cookies allowing for the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising space which, if appropriate, the editor has included in a Web page, application or platform where the requested service is available. These cookies store the information regarding the behaviour of the users, obtained by continuously observing their navigation habits, which allows the establishment of a specific profile in order to publish an advertisement in respect of this profile.
By default, the majority of browsers are configured to block the installations of advertising or third-party cookies. The user may expand the original restrictions by blocking the setting of all types of cookie or, on the contrary, loosen the restrictions and accept the setting of all types of cookie. If you wish to allow advertising and third-party cookies, you can configure your browser to do so.
Below you will find the detailed information about the cookies which may be installed by our Website. Depending on your navigation, settings of your browser and acceptation o refusal of the same, you can have all of them installed or only some of them.
|Cookie||Origin||Purpose and more information||Owner|
|_ga||Used to distinguish unique users.||2 years and 1 month|
|_gat||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute|
|_gat_gtag_UA_35002413_4||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute|
|_gid||Used to distinguish unique users.||24 hours|
|smtraductores-cookies||Used to save the consent of the user to the usage of cookies||1 year||Own|
|AWSLBCORS||Used to store user requests between servers.||7 days||Amazon Web Services|
|AWSLB||Used to store user requests between servers.||7 days||Amazon Web Services|
|PHPSESSID||Used to save status serialized data.||Duration of the user’s session||Own|
The end purpose of cookies is to allow speedier access to the user in their selected services.
If you do not wish to save cookies in your browser or prefer to be informed every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your preferences in your browser. Most browsers have three different ways of managing cookies:
Your browser can also allow you to choose in detail which cookies you wish to install in your computer. This means that the user can normally accept some of the following options:
– Refuse third-party cookies,
– Accept non-persistent cookies (these are deleted when the browser is closed),
– Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
In order to allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed in your system you must configure the options in your browser.
You can also find the information regarding the way to configure the most used browsers below: